community photo of doors and bricks at Duke

Lost or Stolen DukeCard

If your DukeCard is lost or stolen:

  • Suspend your accounts through the eAccounts page
  • Get a replacement card. See Get Your DukeCard for where to go, what to do and how much it will cost

If you need a card for residence hall access when DukeCard offices are closed, contact your Resident Assistant for a card that will provide access to your residence hall. If you don't know how to contact your Resident Assistant, please contact the Residence Coordinator on Call through Duke Police at (919) 684-2444.