DukeCard Office - University
The DukeCard office is located in the Telcom Building (rear entrance) off Research Drive.
- 012 Telcom Building (lower level rear entrance) (map) (walking directions)
- Box 90911
- Durham, NC 27708-0911
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (919) 684-5800
- Fax: (919) 681-7075
- Standard Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Evenings and weekends: faculty and students can go to the Link Service Desk for a replacement card. Only magstripe cards can be replaced at the Link. See OIT site for Link Service Desk hours.
- Telcom Building Back to School Extended Hours:
- August 15 & 16 - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- August 22 & 23 - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- August 29 & 30 - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Labor Day - Closed
DukeCard Office - Medical Center
If you are sponsoring a spouse or child for a recreation center membership or card: Spouses and children must be sponsored through the OIT Guest Tool in order for cards and memberships to be renewed. Go to https://idms.oit.duke.edu/affiliates/sponsor to begin the sponsorship process.